We are here Bank Holiday Monday for COLLECTIONS ONLY from 10:00 to 14:00
The shop itself will not be open but we will be here if you need to collect paid uniform orders. Please only collect if you have received confirmation that your order is ready.
Please note that ordering via email/phone closed on 07/08/21 so please do not try and order over email or phone.
In store we are keeping social distancing measures with queuing taking place outside to maintain an environment as safe as possible for our customers and staff. In store each customer will have a one-on-one experience with a member of staff so we can efficiently serve customers.
We are expecting as usual high demand towards the end of the summer holidays, so please expect queues and to be patient as our staff try their best to accommodate your needs during the busy period, we advise to come in at the earliest convenience to avoid larger queues and to ensure we have sufficient stock.
Fitting Rooms are now open for use. Although face coverings are no longer mandatory, if possible, we ask our customers to wear face coverings to protect our customers and staff.
From the 7th august we are stopping email orders to prioritise customers in store. When placing an email order please leave a contact number for a payment with the correct sizes and school. Please do not send any email orders after the deadline as they will be not processed. Please Email: email@example.com or Telephone: 01493 662214.
We set up the Facebook as an information page only, please do not attempt to place orders over messenger as they will not be processed, instead use our email ordering service (until 7th Aug).
Harrisons also have our own in-house embroidery machines for all your logo requirements whether it be school, business, sports or personal requirements. For more information please use our contact page or telephone us.
Harrison’s Schoolwear is a member of the Schoolwear Association. The Schoolwear Association promotes the benefits of school-specific uniform to schools students and parents. It’s run by its members.
At Harrisons, We Also supply and stock uniforms for, Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Explorers, Network Leaders, Rainbows, Brownies and Gudies. Please Contact Us For More Information.
To Ensure you get the correct size garment for your child please follow the guide below:
- Measure the actual body measurements as this is far more accurate than measuring over your clothes. If you intend on shopping without your child then it is advisable you have a note of these when you come into the shop.
- CHEST: Measure around the chest at the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arms.
- COLLAR: Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits, inserting two fingers between the neck and tape to allow for growth.
- HEAD: Measure around the top of the head where a cap would sit, just above the eyebrow.
- WAIST: Measure around the natural waistline.
- TROUSER LENGTH: Measure the inside leg from crotch to floor without shoes on.
- HIPS: Measure around the hips, 20cm (8″) below your natural waistline.
- SKIRT LENGTH: Measure from the waist down to where you would want the them.
- DRESS & TUNIC LENGTH: Measure from nape of neck to length required.
- HEIGHT: No shoes, feet together flat on the floor, measure from the top of the head to the ground. Remember height is a better guide than age in choosing the correct size for your child.